Thursday, May 11, 2017

Wendy William's Mother's Day 2017

Attending the WW's Mother's Day show pretty much does it for me!!  I mean, yes...anything to do with Nikki is my end-all and I got to spend a day with her (and Kris) on Tuesday so I got my "fix". Since I probably won't see her this Sunday, I'm good with today's treasures.  :)

Winnie got the tickets and Connie & I joined her. We met up at McDonald's for breakfast at 10:30am before heading over to WW.  Even at 11:30 - the line was already long.  But as always, well-worth it.

Our stash?

First Avenue Eyewear ($100)

Andrew Charles Pillows ($70)



Zoe Box of Style ($468):


   Tribe Alive Custom Carryall
   Adornmonde  Ivo Earrings silver
   Symbology Scarf
   Tatcha Rice Enzyme Powder
   Glass & Silicone Water Bottle
   Butter London Nail Polish

   Delsey luggage ($300)

Terra's Kitchen ($100)

T-Fal OptiGrill ($150)


Polaroid Camera / Case / Film ($179)


Woo-hoo!!

No comments: