After the free breakfast buffet which I enjoyed tremendously...oatmeal with many toppings and making my own waffles - I got ready for my 10am appointment while she walked Luna on the beach.
Alise was a wonderful older masseuse (68 yrs old) and gave me some stretching moves for my sciatica. I felt so GREAT afterwards!!
I sat out on the beach for 45 min. Ronna was on the balcony with Luna. We washed up and decided to go to Rehoboth! So happy we did! It was only 12 miles away - a pretty easy drive and since I've never been there, it was a great opportunity!
Much bigger and established beach town. More commercial stores but still very lovely. We had a big breakfast but by 3pm, we felt hungry and Ronna was in the mood for a frozen margarita and guac. We came across Mariachi and saw there was a wrap-around deck that maybe...they would allow Luna in. I went to asked and the owner was so great! She had us go in a back way and tucked us away in the furthest corner so other diners wouldn't be disturbed by Luna who was so good anyway!
Ronna ordered her very refreshing frozen margarita (I took a sip - delish but couild only handled that much!) and nachos. Plus steak fajitas to share but they were SO GOOD we asked for another order and before we knew it....we had an early dinner!! Terrific day!
| My 45 min on the beach |
| To Rehoboth! |
![]() |
| Love these alley ways - this one was called "Penny Lane" At the end of this, we discovered "Mariachi"! |
![]() |
| Sooooo GOOD! |
| A local (old fashion) bookstore |
| Beachy Hair |





No comments:
Post a Comment