So I have been day-dreaming and making a list of the things I would get if I hit the lottery or something equally good in lining the pockets.
1. A brand new car. A BMW..convertible!

2. Redo my whole apartment….paint, redo floors, reconfigure my closet, new carpeting…new furniture.
3. Forget the redoing of the apartment….get a whole new apartment - Manhattan penthouse.

4. Upgrade all electronics. Flat Screen TV,PC,iPod,cell phone,camera..etc.

5. Season Tickets to the Yankees...seats this close to A-Rod which I did get to experience courtesy of my sister, Evelyn.
Hi A-Rod!! Yoo-Hoo!!

6. Front row tickets to my favorite concerts - 5th row center on Broadway

7. Weekly appointments for a massage, bi-weekly for manicures & monthly for facials & hair

8. Tummy tuck with recuperation time at a 5 star Caribbean resort

9. Louis Vuitton Bags

10. New wardrobe for my smaller self - Ha!

Sigh…nice dreams but all possibly attainable. I already got what I really wanted for Christmas. Nikki landed a steady job and that is priceless!
No comments:
Post a Comment