Wednesday, March 1, 2017

March 1, 2017

My first full day in Clermont.  And it was a hot 88 degrees day!  Apparently unseasonally warm and almost a record! There were no plans for a Disney park visit...thank goodness...way too hot to be wandering around.  Instead, I opted for some time at their "Royal Spa" pool.  The complex has 2 pools...one allows children...the other doesn't.  Not that I mind children but Kathy & Tony had never been to the "no children one" so it was a good opportunity.  The Royal Spa also has 2 pools, heated and unheated.

No one wanted to join me so Tony dropped me off and I happily enjoyed the sun & heat that I've been missing in NYC!  I even took a couple of dips.  Refreshing!

Kathy took me to BJ's and Aldi's for some breakfast foods I wanted for the rest of the week.

Our meal for the day was to Koy Wan - their favorite Hibachi Grill.  I didn't get there last year but it hit the spot this year!  And was as amazing as I remembered it!

C'mon...this is THE LIFE



This unheated pool has beautiful vistas!


Some sushi

Hibachi Grill

Dessert

No comments: