It was a activity-filled week! On Tuesday, I visited my mom. And because both Winnie and I had a weekly Metrocard, we wanted to take full advantage it! Winnie invited me to see "Get Out" on Wednesday at 34th St AMC . At first, I almost declined since I thought it was a horror film and I don't like that genre but the reviews were very good. I'm so glad I went!! It was so much better than I thought it would be! Winnie also got us huge Coke drinks! Afterwards we went next door to Five Guys where we gorged on the burger and fries.
Winnie planned the next day too. We met up at the Museum of Arts & Design on Columbus Circle. Signed up with our IDNYC for a one year membership. Enjoyed the nostalgia of 70's fashion. The museum is small and made smaller when two floors were closed for installation. We walked over to the HITW on 57th St and had us some good old oxtail - incredibly tasty! And filling! We parted way - her back to home and me to Tiffany's where I exchanged the bracelet for a small. I felt much more secure in wearing it after that! Taking the R by Central Park, I was once more, entranced by the scenery the park offers!
 |
| GET OUT!! |
 |
| One of MAD's class room project |
 |
| Album Covers |
 |
| Oxtail |
No comments:
Post a Comment