When we started to visit the parks (yesterday) - the weather had dropped to low 70's so it was perfect weather to be at the various Disney parks. But I will say....I don't think I will ever go without Fast Pass - best thing Disney came up with!! There is a limit of 3 attractions reserved prior to being there. After all 3 are done, you can get another Fast Pass (if available) one at a time. So far, so good!
Kathy had set up FP for Monsters, Inc - Buzz Lightyear and Haunted Mansion. Monsters, Inc - always so much fun because it deals with the audience - was even more fun this time because Tony got chosen as one of the "participants"...!! Kathy was very good at Buzz Lightyear but I got my favorite numbers as my score so I was extremely happy! Tony who sat alone in a 2 person car, worked both "guns" and looked very serious about it! We were able to walk right up to The Carousel of Progress without a wait.
Lunch was at a place Dennis and Maria recommended and had taken Kathy & Tony. Pesco Bill! Located in Frontierland, it was busy. Kathy suggested the loaded nachos and while she & Tony went to order, I went to save a table. I thought I was going to have trouble but the place is huge and if you look beyond the outer fringes, there's plenty to chose from! When they came back with our food, omigosh! Because of the fixings bar..."load them up" is an understatement! We were all very happy and once again, Tony left us after the meal.
Kathy and I went on to Winnie the Pooh, Haunted Mansion, Small World, Philharmagic and the People Mover. Yep...did the works! Happy Campers!
 |
| Those fantastic nachos! |
 |
| Haunted Mansion |
 |
| Updated show...GREAT!! |
 |
| Small World |
 |
| Dole Whip Treat! |
 |
| YIKES...didn't know I was holding Winnie that way! |
 |
| People Mover |
 |
| Kathy waiting for me...:) |
 |
| Last pic of the day |
No comments:
Post a Comment