My annual birthday brunch with Leslie. Her birthday. The Gander was rated one of the top 10 brunch places in NYC so I made reservations there. It was a good choice! I love that area...Flatiron...near Union Square and so easy to find parking on a pretty Sunday morning.
Yelp comments had the burger as a rave. And boy, were they right!! I L-O-V-E-D it and I didn't ever think I could taste the difference from one good burger to another but I was sooo wrong! Leslie had eggs with tortilla and beans and loved it too. But I was too busy being in rapture of my meal to even consider hers...LOL!
Afterwards we wandered the neighborhood. Stopping in Sephora (on the hunt for the brow pencil but no luck) to Victoria's Secret where I picked up 2 bras for $40! Great deal - happy camper.
I needed something fizzy and we stepped in The Coffee Shop for soda, ice green tea and shared a brownie with ice cream as we people-watched the characters of Union Square Park. And gabbed and gabbed and gabbed...!!
And took ALOT of selfies....:)













No comments:
Post a Comment