Moving on....Part 3 of my busy weekend. I still had Saturday night which was the only thing planned at least a month in advance. A gathering of old friends. Though I was the oldest among this group. When I met this bunch of boys, they were 15-16 and I was 20 and in college / working. For some odd reason, we connected...particularly with John & Sherman. Particularly John.
It was fun to see them with their wives and hear about their kids - some already graduated from college...WHAT? but all doing so well that I'm just so proud of them. And of course it warms my heart that they want to include me. After all...they were classmates, friends...and I was just...a presence in their young teen years. No matter...I enjoy their company and having them (still) in my life. xo
 |
| The Gang |
 |
| The Girls |
 |
| The Boys |
 |
| The Food! |
1 comment:
Sherman never ages!!!
Post a Comment