March of 2012, I had written about a "boy" I /we call Lugo. I have known him since 4th grade and we have had a strange relationship through the years. There are ups - there are downs. Tonight was an "up". He called me to wish me a happy birthday and somehow ended up hosting a mini reunion dinner in my honor.
Here it is in photo-form: Served banquet style...each course served separately - and I didn't even take photos of the goose-feet cassoulet, hearty consommé, & steamed egg custard! Some of the food (like the porterhouse and crab legs) were brought in by Lugo and Bill ...(Lugo's new eating buddy). It was all pretty incredible!! All very spectacular and made for a really special evening!!
Thank you to the host and to my friends!
![]() |
| I don't think I ever saw so many oysters in one sitting! So fresh! Delish! |
![]() |
| Lobster Sashimi...my first time and I am hooked!! |
![]() |
| 12 lb King Crab Legs! |
![]() |
| 3 lb Porterhouse - grilled RARE! |
![]() |
| Sauteed Lobster |
![]() |
| Papaya |
![]() |
| Lugo's cake for me |
![]() |
| Bill, Lugo, Me, Winnie, Cuba and Lana Lifelong Friends ♥ ♥ ♥ |
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment