The BEADS - There are 10 "panels" A-J - 6 rows each - 24 pegs on each row totaling 144 pegs per panel. That amounts to a lot of beads!
Opposite the "Beads" are the Swaroski gems among other items. If you look closely at the 2nd & 3rd panels, you can see the little red locks that are to deter them from getting stolen. I am responsible for those locks every morning I'm there. Locking and unlocking them is no picnic!
This is the "Findings" aisle. The blue packaging is all items used to make jewelry from clasps to separators to rings and everything in between. The green packaging is wire and string. The last panel hold tools.
Aisle opposite the "Findings" are pendants, charms, necklaces and broaches.
Way in the back against the wall are the sequins, gems and fun beads.
I shot these photos the morning after "inventory" (hence the strips of yellow paper indicating the area was counted) and did it on the sly not knowing the policy of me taking pictures in the store. The 2 inventory days and days leading up to it were pretty stressful. Never having experienced it, I wasn't sure how it all worked. It was pretty incredible that every single item in the store was counted. I'm just glad it's over.
No comments:
Post a Comment