Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Happy Me! :-)

Okay, People...anyone who really knows me well is probably smiling and very HAPPY for me! And all because of that lanyard. Oh yeah! :-) HUGE SMILE!!

I don't know why but I have a thing for lanyards. Maybe it's because it represents "access" to special places like at a concert and television studios, etc. When I was with CSI, Daniel surprised me with my own NCL lanyard. I LOVED having the lanyard inserted with my photo ID around my neck as I breezed onto the pier and went to the head of the line - like a VIP! Sigh...I miss those days.

Of course, this Michael's lanyard doesn't have the same cache but I wear it proudly all the same. Afterall...a lanyard is a lanyard! But in all honesty...don't tell me abut your project. LOL!!

2 comments:

Evelyn said...

Sweet! But really, you don't want me to tell you about my (many) projects?? : )

Esther said...

Well...okay...but JUST YOU! LOL!!