Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy Birthday To Me!

Spent the morning and afternoon with Winnie for my big day. The Wendy Williams Show was enjoyable. The warm up guy, Kevin asked if anyone was celebrating a birthday and I stood up along with several others and the rest of the audience sang Happy Birthday to us!

In the waiting area, they have a photo-booth. Winnie & I quickly took the opportunity to try it out but we, kind of, didn't look at the instructions and winged it. Here's the result! (Still...FUN!)



I took advantage of one my birthday freebies. At Ruby Tuesday: Any of their "handcrafted burger" along with 2 sides. Yum! I went with the Premium Cheddar Cheese burger with all the fixings and my 2 sides were onion rings and grilled zucchini....de-lish!

Then the waitress, Maggie surprised me with this:
That's a cupcake under all that icing! (Sweet!!)



Great start to my celebratin'!!!

No comments: