Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Cha-Ching!

How many times have you registered to win something?
Hundreds?
Thousands?
I have.
In magazines, at concerts, ballgames, stores and events.

I joined Right At Home which is SC Johnson's site that gives hints, coupons, free samples and of course...give-aways. It's easy enough to input your info and then basically forget about it. I have received some samples that were very nice. Because of that, I would open their emails and see what's up.

In November of 2009, I received an email for a chance to be one of 200 winners for a $100 Visa gift card. Fat Chance. But I must have had time on my hands because I must have registered. In all honesty, I don't remember.

Today Fed Ex delivered a flat envelope. Needed my signature. Strange.

This was inside:



And along with this nice card...a $100 Visa gift card!

Goes to show...You can only win it if you're in it!!

No comments: