Tuesday, August 18, 2015

City Girl Gone Country - Day 3

Day 3 which brought another perfect weather day...Willy put together a spread of lox and fixings for breakfast.  Afterwards, Daniel & Fanny went into N.Conway to do major food shopping while Odilia wanted to weed and Willy did some gardening.  I stayed on the deck, reading, napping and just plain nothing!  But then that was short-lived when I asked Willy about Chinese lanterns I had seen in an armoire and the dam broke!  We spent the next few hours putting together the dozen lanterns...(so beautiful) and then figuring out where to place them.

Fanny prepared a scrumptious dinner shared with friends of Daniel & Willy's - Dave & Betsy.

That night was the Perseid Meteor Shower and the shooting stars filled the skies! Awesome!!

                   
Odilia weeding
Willy working

Me chilling!!

Lanterns everywhere!

Delectable seafood...clams, mussels, shrimp & scallops in a garlicky wine sauce
Darn...no flash...!!

No comments: