Friday, December 21, 2012

Fa-La-La-La-La...

When I was lucky enough to score tickets to one of Wendy William's Holiday Gift Grab, I was ecstatic!  Those 4 tickets included Nikki, Kathy & Kris...making it a mothers and daughters outing which is the topic of the previous post.

So it was shocking when I received a confirmation for the last day of the Holiday Gift Grab!  I had requested 4 tickets but they indicated I could only have 3.  I invited Winnie & Nikki.  Which was ironic that Nikki who had never attended a taping now attended 2 back to back.

With 2 of my most favorite people with me, we had a great time.  Holly Robinson Peete was the guest and she "chose" the gifts:  London Fog luggage, a Monsters Headphone & a $50 Target gift card.

I've tried out the headphones (value:$350) and they are fantastic!  So comfortable on the ears and the sound is crystal clear.  And I need to see where I can go so I can use my new luggage!  Road trip, anyone?






No comments: