After brunch and Nikki & Tom went their own way, the rest of us shopped in Loehmann's on the next block and then I drove them to SoHo where we wandered along the cobblestone streets going in and out of stores.
Unfortunately it drizzled all day long but no matter, we enjoyed each other's company and I got to talk to each of them alone at various times. I love how grown up the kids are getting.
![]() |
| Izzy's Silver Dollar Pancakes |
![]() |
| Nikki's Monterey Eggs |
![]() |
| Nikki's Truffle and Parmesan Fries |
| Derek & Izzy's Nutella Hot Chocolate |
| Ronna's Tomato Bisque |
| Ronna's Cobb Salad |
| Mark's Omelet |
| My Farmer's Flatbread |
| The kids being silly - acting as mannequins in Loehmann's window! They did attract people walking by! |
![]() |
| The kids at Land of Nod playing air hockey |




No comments:
Post a Comment