Today I spent the day with Leslie in the city. I had not seen her since our last get-together in May, 2010 so this was long overdue. I love driving into Manhattan on a Sunday morning because there is plenty of parking on the streets! Although a chilly day, after our brunch and a walk through the abundant Eataly which was simply amazing...we sat in the park across the street. Choosing a sunny bench, we were very comfortable and caught up on the last 10 months. We ended the day by returning to Eataly and having gelato. Coconut and Dark Espresso for me. Pistacchio and Stracciatella (chocolate chip) for Leslie. I was so in awe of the creaminess & smoothness that I forgot to take a photo!
This was an easier way to post my photos of the day which was so delightful - looking forward to doing it again.
No comments:
Post a Comment