Friday, March 18, 2011

My Day Filled with Favorites

It's been a great start to celebrating my birthday starting with brunch with Nikki on Sunday. Thursday, the Sister's Birthday Club met at the 42nd St Regal Stadium Cinemas and attended a pre-screening of "Limitless" starring Bradley Cooper. This was Winnie and my 19th free movie screening! I enjoyed it very much and even more because I had my "girls" with me.

The next morning, we met again in Queens bright and early to what is becoming an annual trek to Tanger's Outlet out on Deer Park, Long Island. It was a gorgeous day...warming to the 70's. I had received my $10 Tanger's birthday gift card and redeemed it at Le Gourmet Chef...one of my favorite stores and picked up a jar of the Raspberry Honey Mustard dip and Kathy found an insulated picnic tote reduced to $9.98 from $19.99. I even had a 20% discount coupon for it! Love when that happens. I shopped at Old Navy, the Gap and on Winnie's recommendation...my newest favorite place...The Christmas Tree Store. And there was nothing Christmas in there! Just a whole bunch of fanastic finds at fabulous prices. Kathy & I could only say "O-M-G!!". We'll calm down and the next time will be less in awe and more in focus!


Connie, Kathy, Me & Winnie

I was treated to one of my favorite meals - sushi - back in Queens where Tony joined us and then was able to drive the ladies back home.

I came home to find one of my best "presents":



Thanks to all involved...you make life good! ♥

No comments: