Monday, March 1, 2010

Is it Spring yet?

When I had looked at my car the day of the snowstorm - I was sure I would be stuck there for at least a week! I thought about digging out but it was tiring just to think about it so I left it alone. I hiberated all weekend. A plus to that was I didn't spend any money.

This morning, I knew my exile was over. I needed to go out and buy groceries having eaten everything in the house. I didn't even exercise knowing I would get a really good work-out cleaning off the car and all the snow and ice around it. I geared myself up, dressed warmly and gathered my strength for this chore.


To refresh your memory...this was the car on Friday:



This was the car when I went out this morning:



WOW! I swear...I never touched it! I spent about 5 minutes chopping at the snow by the door and tires which came apart very easily. I slid into the driver's seat and amazingly...just pulled out. There wasn't even a moment of wheels churning in the snow which I thought might happen since there was a small pile in front of me and my car is so low to the ground.

What a difference a couple of days make!

No comments: