Sunday, August 7, 2016

Fireball! Pitbull...!!!

 My next "alone" concert was to see Pitbull.  Who I absolutely adore! And that he was going to be at Bethel Woods was an extra plus.  I had been wanting to see this venue for the longest time!!  It's supposed to be a hop-skip & a jump from my upstate home but since it's a one lane road after the exit, could make for slow going.  No matter...I was game!

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous grounds!  Omigosh...amazing vistas all around.  And the arena itself is spectacular!  It was where Woodstock took place.  There is a Rock & Roll museum year round for visitors.

While waiting for the concert to begin (and I chose an absolutely perfect day for an outdoor show!) - I saw a woman who was an usher.  The astounding thing was I thought I was watching myself!!  I know it sounds crazy because no one ever feels that another stranger looks like themselves but I was mesmerized! Granted, full-on face view...no - nothing like me but from the back, the side and even her motions were...uh...spot-on!  This made me think of how many times I'm mistaken for "someone" at my Shop Rite!  I bet you it's HER!

I read that their ushers are volunteers and I'm seriously thinking of doing that next year...who knows...maybe I'll meet my doppelganger!

Pitbull was A-Mazing!!  Had the place jumping - me included.  Will be back next season!!



Museum in the background


Museum giftshop


Lawn Seating





Reserved seating...shot taken from my seat



Doppelganger!

Prince Royce opened (was excellent!)



PITBULL!!







No comments: