Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Eric & Jinny

Since my friends who were also classmates are basically the same age, we are all about to hit that big number!  Some earlier than others but it's on the horizon.  Jinny & Eric hit it this year - Jinny (May) and Eric (August).

I wanted to celebrate and gathered the group for a Wo Hop dinner.  I myself hadn't been to Wo Hop in 40 years?  And it was the "old" Wo Hop...downstairs.  They now have a street level location which is where we dined.  And for a weeknight, it was packed!

Caryn's mom (who lives across the street) joined us - so perfect since we really still appreciate her hosting us for our first dinner after we "found" each other again.  

This JHS group has gotten together quite a few times...small or large depending on who could make it but it does take effort so I applaud mostly Eric who usually is the one who puts out the invite.  And it always amazes me that there's still things to discover about each other.  It's a wonderful thing!
























No comments: