Saturday, August 13, 2016

Barbra!

I have started a bucket list and hands down, this event was on my top ten!  Seeing Barbra Streisand in concert!  Besides the fact that she had "retired" and I thought I lost my chance eons ago...I was never able to justified the expense.  Now I can blame it on old age maturity.

From the first time Bicky and I saw her in A Star is Born at the Ziegfield and picking up the soundtrack album right after, I have been a fan! She is...sublime.  Perfection.  And even though it was 100 degrees and I took the subway for the first time to Barclay's Center, it was so worth it!

She didn't have an opening act and pretty much started the show with not much of a wait. When The Way We Were started playing and she sang the first note, I literally started to cry!  It was beyond all my expectations! *love*








No comments: