So it was a no-brainer that visiting this landmark would be part of our "what-to-see" and I could check this off my bucket list.
We met up at 34th St (in front of Macy's) and entered the gorgeous art-deco lobby. AND because of the City Pass - was allowed the VIP line. No wait! Woo-hoo! Once again, we lucked out with a clear day so that we could just soak in the incredible NYC skyline. And it is, without a doubt, pretty incredible! Makes me very proud to be a true New Yorker.
Afterwards, we celebrated Winnie's birthday at the Tick Tock diner. Hadn't been in awhile and they had renovated. Very nice!
Our second stop was to Top of the Rock. I've been to the building a number of times (Meredith Viera taped her show there) but I had never made it to the top. From this vantage point, we could see the Empire State Building which was very cool!
At the Tick-Tock:
Top of The Rock:
No comments:
Post a Comment