Sunday, March 17, 2013

Nikki - 28!!

Today my daughter, Nikki, is exactly half my age.  28 years ago...on a Sunday like today, March 17th, I gave birth to her at 10:06am.

How does the years fly by so quickly?  At this time every year, I reminisced on her younger birthday years and all the parties I had to plan and devise and make lists, invites and so on and so on.  For her first "school year" party, we had it at the local bowling alley - Hollywood Lanes.  Her kindergarten buddies were in attendance along with cousin Kris and everyone had a fun time.  22 years later, Nikki has joined a bowling league.  They bowled their first games last Tuesday and she scored the highest on her team...a chip off the old block(s) - I say!  Both Stan and I were in leagues and I was even awarded a "high score" trophy!  Ahhh...the good old days!

Happy Birthday to my girl....xoxo

Lena, Kris, Nikki, Adam. Matthew, Arti & Daniel

No comments: