I ordered the "Taleggio, Prosciutto, Onion and Sofrito Pizza" while Leslie went with the "Goat Cheese & Mushroom Omelet" - replacing the cheese with oven roasted tomatoes since Leslie has given up dairy, sugar & gluten...and it's working having lost 20 lbs!
My Pizza:
Leslie's omelet with side of wood-roasted potatoes:
I had coffee and she had tea. The "bread" item were mini banana & chocolate chip muffins. All so good! I shouldn't have but since Leslie wasn't partaking...I ate her's (they were so tiny!!) :-)
My pizza was cheesy with a sharp pungent flavor...delicious and I cleaned the plate.
At the end of the meal, I was surprised by this: I LOVED it...more importantly...they spelled my name correctly! ;-)
After much careful thought...I blew out my candle. I took my "wish-making" very seriously!
Afterwards, we meandered through Chelsea Market which is located right across the street, stopping at most of the vendors particularly "Artist & Flea" - an upscale type of flea market that had lovely vintage dresses and jewelry.
Then we strolled along the High Line, finding a bench with a great view to relax and chat some more before snapping a pic together to commemorate our awesome day!
(Leslie, who had her hair cut yesterday into a pixie, looked adorable...very becoming!)
No comments:
Post a Comment