Winnie met me in Queens and I drove from there. We got to the stadium early in time for batting practice but only got to see the visiting Kansas City Royals. We were in an area where we could catch balls and the sun was beaming down on us. I took off a jacket and a hoodie to watch only in a tee shirt.
We got to our section (334) row 5, seats 32 & 31 (on the aisle). Great view. Breezy and started to feel chilly. On went the hoodie. Winnie ordered the most delicious garlic fries...oh my. We did save some for Nikki. She showed up with Jason soon after.

I didn't actually know Jason was going to be with us so didn't make a sausage hero for him. He went and got some food which looked totally yummy. Buffalo sliders and french fries.


It was a close game but Mariano came in and "saved" the game...3-1. We were happy ladies...and guy. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment