Sunday, April 11, 2010

Game Night

Evelyn invited Nikki, Tom & myself for "game night" at their place Saturday evening. I brought along chicken sui mai and a tuna curry dip for appetizers and Nikki & Tom contributed an assortment of sweets for dessert. Evelyn grilled chicken and burgers with sides of green beans and orzo salad. Unfortunately it was too cool to sit outside.

Then we broke up into teams and had rousing games of Pictionary and Taboo. For the drawing contest, Nikki, Evelyn & Miranda were a team. Xavier & Tom on another and Mark & I rounded out as the remaining couple. The three "chicks" won that one. There is just something delightful in seeing non-artists trying to sketch and sketch quickly.

For Taboo, Evelyn, Tom & I were one team and Nikki, Mark, Xavier & Miranda the other. What a hilarious time!! It was so interesting to see how others responded to clues giving deep insight into their inner selves. A Great FUN night!!


Looks like Nikki was playing a game but nope...!!! Go figure!

No comments: