Saturday, December 26, 2009

My Fabulous Christmas of 2009!

I have lots of photos from this year’s Christmas dinner at Evelyn & Mark’s house. Besides saying that Evelyn made a scrumptious prime rib with asparagus, sweet potatoes, mash potatoes and Kathy made her home-made rolls & dessert - I served up my stuffed mushrooms, I will let the photos do most of the talking.

It should attest to the fact that we had a great time…the addition of Tom, Nikki’s boyfriend was lovely and each year, we just see the kids maturing right before our eyes.


Mark sets a beautiful table


Ready for dinner


Nikki & Tom

THE DESSERTS:

Mark’s Trifle


Kathy’s Chocolate Twist


Tom brought chocolate covered strawberries



The Girls:

Young (The Daughters)


Young at Heart (The Moms)

OPENING GIFTS:





T-Shirt I got Xavier


Nikki’s gift to Kris from Peru


My goodies from Nikki: Michaels and Momofuko gift cards, acrylic stamps,"E" seals and red Gap gloves. From Tom: Martha Stewart glitter, craft paper and utility bone folder - O'Happy Day!


Mom likes her gift


Family Shots:

Kathy & Tony


Xavier & Miranda


Nikki & Miranda


Miss Miranda the Fashionista


Tom, Nikki & Kris


Tom, Mark & Nikki


Tom & Nikki


My Kids


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

No comments: