Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Sisters' Birthday Club # 22

June 18th....Winnie's month but today was my SBC celebration!  What a good life I am having that I get to still celebrate in JUNE!!  Ha!  I was thinking that since we do have more sisters, it might be nice to include them. BUT the four of us already have so much going on that we can't even get together within our months that adding more people would be incredibly complicated!  So far now...it's the original four.

Today Winnie got tickets to Wendy Williams where we enjoyed another "never fails to entertain" show. We even got a small giveaway...the soundtrack of Think Like A Man Too - all by Mary J Blige. My choice for dining was the famous Ichi Umi and it didn't disappoint. I had my fill of their wonderful sushi...(first plate)...then their hot food of teriyaki, tempura and various veggies...and my favorite...their delectable fried rice!  Topped off with fresh fruit.  I was too full for any of their little pastries.

A HOT day but perfect in every way...because ♪ ♫ WE are FAMILY...I got ALL my sisters with ME!♪ ♫




No comments: