Thursday, December 19, 2013

Dear Santa...no...Dear Wendy...

I was fortunate enough to receive confirmation to one of Wendy Williams' holiday shows.  Kathy I attended today and we made out like bandits.  It's hit or miss...although never really a miss - anything we get is always appreciated.

I was going to take my own photo of my stash but why, when I can just use Wendy's!

First up:  Olivia & Joy bag...both Kathy & I got the gold one.


Next...A Clarisonic Pedi system


Last:  An array of gifts!


From top left corner:  
Nescafé Dolce Gusto One Cup coffee maker with carton of cappuccino and free carton of choice
Gendarme cologne
J.R. Watkins Body Butter
Becca facial brush
Papyrus card
Legal Eagle Seafood shrimp
Tablet case/clutch/make-up case
Champagne glass (fits a whole bottle of champagne)
Timex Weekender watch
Wireless Call Notifier (hang it on your bag or belt and lights up when a call comes in and phone is on silent)
Boomphone -headphones that can also play externally & phone ready
USB bracelet from EBay

Apparently about $1000 worth. :)

We were lucky and happy gals as we lugged our goodies to a Dallas BBQ lunch.  
Happy Holidays!!!

No comments: