I think what I have been enjoying about the SBC besides the obvious of all of us getting together, is that we're finding different things to do. Today was Winnie's birthday and although we did a "traditional" shopping run - we skipped our usual sushi lunch and went to City Island for a Lobster Special! After the tremendous 3 course meal, I drove the ladies down to the tip of City Island to enjoy the view and see the popular Johnny's Reef Restaurant which is a fast (sea) food court - think "Coney Island" and picnic tables. If the weather wasn't so steamy hot and muggy, that would have been a nice choice for some good chow-down. Next time.
.jpg) |
| Love Kathy's first look at her lobster! |
.jpg) |
No doubt about it WeAreLikeThis |
.jpg) |
| Winnie gets a surprise serenade! |
 |
| At the tip of City Island - a Look-Out point |
No comments:
Post a Comment