Leslie invited me to The Kimberly Hotel to have brunch at their penthouse restaurant "Upstairs at The Kimberly" located on the 30th floor in celebration of my birthday. Way back in the day, Daniel and I worked with The Kimberly booking our cruise passengers there for overnight stays. I haven't been there in ages. They started out as a small boutique hotel and today, I see they have expanded. The terrace greenhouse-like space was excellent. And the food scrumptious. I had the buttermilk waffle with a side of grilled sausage which I think were the best sausages I ever had.
Afterwards, we wandered towards Bloomingdale's and browsed through the store. Later, we stopped and had a strawberry, banana, pineapple & coconut smoothie before calling it a day...a beautiful day!
 |
| Upstairs at The Kimberly |
 |
| Leslie's: Eggs Benedict with salmon |
 |
| Buttermilk Waffle with berries & side of grilled sausage |
No comments:
Post a Comment