Sunday, February 3, 2013

Live Like A Star

Last Wednesday, Nikki was able to join me, Winnie & Connie for a Wendy Williams taping.  For a month starting last Monday, Wendy's theme is "Live Like A Star" and will be offering a giveaway each show.  One of the segments today showcased Soul Cycle and we each received a free pass for a soul cycling class.  Looks like it is one heck of a workout...something I will need to build up to!  We also received a skin perfecting system called "Tria" - which uses a "blue light" to prevent acne breakouts - system is worth $245 but it has been a while since I have had acne.  Maybe it'll be more of a skin renewal process for me which would be glorious if it works!

After the show, Nikki, Winnie and I went to Highpoint on 7th Ave & 23rd St for a much needed lunch.

Started with tuna tartare tacos
Gruyere Cheeseburgers with fries - presented
in adorable shopping carts


No comments: