Sunday, June 24, 2012

I Am A Tree

Winnie enters a lot of contests and wins quite a bit.  Two weeks ago, she won tickets to 2 off-Broadway shows and invited me as her guest.  Lucky me!!

Last Sunday we saw "Revisiting Wildfire" on the UWS and then afterwards walked down the block to Big Nick's and had eggplant parm heroes.  Delightful!

Today, we attended a one-woman show called "I Am A Tree" - production was held on 46th Street between 9th & 10th Ave in a church.  Last week's show also used a church's theater space.  I was impressed with the actress' talent...she did the whole show alone with no intermission nor loss of voice!

Winnie's birthday is on Tuesday and she received her free birthday burger certificate from Ruby Tuesday's.  Since we were in the neighborhood, it was the perfect opportunity to take advantage of the offer.


Winnie's Triple Prime Bacon Cheddar Cheeseburger
French Fries and Grilled Zucchini

My Boston Blue Triple Prime Burger
Grilled Zucchini & Sweet Potato Fries

Complimentary Red Velvet Birthday Cupcake

No comments: