I loved the day...always great when the whole family is in attendance! Love you guys!
The Menu: (I didn't take photos because the food was grabbed up by the time I remembered!)
Lion's Head Casserole
Braised Black Mushrooms
Gai Lan
Shrimp w/Lobster Sauce
Spare Ribs
Soy Sauce Chicken - Take Out
Cha Siu - Take Out
Nikki & Tom gave me flowers: peonies from Nic, tulips from Tom. Each had a card for me and without the other's knowledge, they both chose a card with an elephant! (left one from Tom,right from Nic)
Then Evelyn surprised Kathy & me with her hand-knit shawls. Kathy is wearing hers in the photo. They are looking at a baby sweater Evelyn created - pattern and all. So talented!
| My shawl in "pecan" :-) So soft to the touch and a really lovely drape. |
| Our Beautiful Kids Top: Kris & Baz Bottom: Xavier, Miranda, Nikki & Tom |
1 comment:
Great photos ... of a great day (except for my flat tire)!
Post a Comment