Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Xmas Keeps Coming Early To Me!

Exactly one week from the Nate show, Winnie, Kathy & I attended the Wendy Williams Show. I knew Wendy was giving out gifts every day so it was exciting to see what we would get.

The show is fun and very lively. The first giveaway was Michael Jackson's new CD. Then a box of Godiva Bakery Dessert truffles which includes flavors like Chocolate Lava cake, Red Velvet cake, Carrot Cake, Tiramisu, Cheesecake & Strawberry Tarte.
Wendy competed in a gift wrapping contest and we won a Sony PSP! As if that wasn't enough, the "real" giveaway was Soda Stream, the new popular soda making machine.
All in all...another over $500 giveaway!

Thank goodness, the Soda Stream was a delivery to the house. Everything else we physically received at the show. I called Soda Stream the next day and ordered my machine...choice of Black/Silver or White...I opted for the Black/Silver and 8 flavors of drinks out of 40 choices. This morning at 8am, it was delivered to my door and boy it was heavy! Along with all that I ordered, a Sodamix Taste Sampler of 12 trail-sized samples was included.

Move over, Coke & 7 Up....Esther's Fizzies is coming to town!! LOL!!

No comments: