A few days ago, I met up with my girlfriend, Laura who I worked with at Home Lines Cruises in the World Trade Center almost 30 years ago. (Yikes - how the heck did that happened?) She & I shared an office for 6 years. Later when I had CSI, she worked at the pier with us. We've gone through marriages and births together so it's always great to get together and catch up which unfortunately we don't do often. Her birthday is Dec 1 and I always contact her and then make plans to have lunch.
I thought we did it last year but it was Dec 2008. Strange how it felt like it was just last year.
She bakes cookies for the holidays and made me a platter. Yum. What an assortment!
Everything was scrumptious and what always surprises me is biting into a Gingerbread Man and it's soft and moist! (I have that Gingerbread story with Andra that traumatized us!)
Regardless....I shared this with Santa and we were both very happy!
Merry Christmas to ALL and to ALL, a Good Night!
No comments:
Post a Comment