Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Motown Comes to Nyack!

Miranda's Show...The Upper Nyack Fifth Grade Class of 2010 presented "Dancing in the Street - The Story of Motown". I wish I could add the music to this posting. It was happiness and joy all around. Fun!

Evelyn asked me to come early and help with hair & make-up. I invited a pro - Kathy and we pitched in backstage amid all the chaos & frenzy that is part of putting together a school play. Kudos to Evelyn on a fantastic job with making and getting the costumes together. She made the "Supremes" & "Marvelettes" gowns.


Miranda before hair & after make-up


Hair done!


Kathy hard at work


The proud aunts in the audience!




Miranda as part of the Supremes singing "Come See About Me"


One of the "famous" hats!






Miranda - part of the chorus


Miranda & Kaylie (after the show)


Miranda,Kaylie & Bella...beauties!!

No comments: