Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Publishing Nikki

When Nikki was very young - (pre-kindergarten) - she loved to make her own books. Little scraps of paper stapled or taped together and then written and drawn in. I was smart enough to save them. When I look through them, I think how clever and creative she is...then and now.


Nikki - the almost Poet

(from The Little Book of Nursury Rhymes and more by Nicole Woo)

Old Mother Huburd
went to the cuburd
to get her poor dog a bone
When she got to the cuburd
The cuburd was bare
So the poor dog had nothing



But this is my all time favorite book of hers:


I love my mom..................I like to go on vacshins with my mom

We like to go shooping. I love going shooping

We love E chada!

She made many of these "Mommy" books including packets of coupons for hugs, massages and "anything you want"! I am planning to redeem them soon! They don't have any expiration dates! YAY! Best coupons ever!

1 comment:

nicole said...

I'm glad you saved these!