Wednesday, December 7, 2016

SBC at The Chew

Up early for The Chew - met at 7am!  The SBC was also celebrating Kathy's birthday.  Last one for the year!  I do love that we've kept this "club" going!!  This taping happened to be on Kathy's ticket. The show is always interesting, the co-hosts engaging and the warm-up guy, RC - hilarious!  For our giveaway - we received a Bamboo Slate tablet.

We were let out at 10am and the restaurant wouldn't opened until 11:30.  To kill time, we browsed Century 21 and I did buy 2 tops.  Then we visited the Riverside Library on Amsterdam for free WiFi and a place to hang out.  It was perfect.

Lunch was at La Dinasteria - a Chinese/Cuban eatery located on 72nd St.  We all ordered the Fried Chicken Crackling with rice & beans and it was a huge plate, good lunch deal and yummy!  All took home doggie bags and I had mine for dinner!  Good choice, Kathy!



Thanks, Kathy - for letting me have my lucky number!











Kathy's Plate

My plate - difference in rice & beans



No comments: