A big celebration for Wendy Williams. Her 1000th show! Taped on Jan 29th and aired on Jan 30th.
Winnie and I were at the 500th in May 2012 and we couldn't miss this milestone. The staff wanted it to be a black-tie affair with men in tuxedos and women in long gowns.
Winnie, Connie & I scrambled to find long dresses. I happened to have one that I never wore. I had quite a collection of dressy dresses in anticipation of Nikki's big day. Some I returned, others I kept. A long halter gown was one I decided to keep. I don't know why since I didn't really think I would ever get a chance to wear it but lo and behold...here was the opportunity. Surprisingly it was an easy dress to wear even if it was wearing it in the middle of winter!
It was quite fun to see everyone all decked out...friends we have made from attending the show so many times and the staff and crew.
Randy Jackson was the guest and The Whispers were the musical guests. Wendy's show is always like going to the club and this was no different.
No big giveaway this time but we were promised tickets to return for one of their giveaway shows. But it really didn't matter. WW has been very good to me and I can't complain. It's all about the camaraderie and just plain fun! And hanging with my girls!
![]() |
| Janet & Maria |
![]() | ||
Angie, Janet & Maria
|
![]() |
| Wendy making her way into the audience |










No comments:
Post a Comment