Thursday, September 18, 2014

Pre-Wedding Glamorin'

When Nikki set her wedding date and chose her bridal party - I knew I would treat the girls to mani/pedi's just prior to the wedding.  I made appointments for Thursday at 6:30pm - after work and school.

I had my own appointment for earlier so I could be all done and oversee the girls as they showed up.  Miranda showed up right at 6pm and started her pedi.  All the other girls got mani's only.  Kris showed up next and then Mengfan, Nikki & Saela.  They chose a pale pink color that was becoming on all of them.

It was also one of those rare opportunity where all the girls were together and could go over questions and expectations of the big day.  Kris had shopped during the day and hit the jackpot with various blinged-out hair accessories.

I was touched when Mengfan told me that it was her very first manicure so it will always be a special memory for her. Which made it extra special for me. 














No comments: