A week later, someone from Focus Point left a message for me to verify my address. I called back and did so and although I thought it strange at the time since I had been fully paid, I didn't ask any questions. The whole thing was promptly forgotten.
So imagine my surprise when I returned home from upstate to find a UPS sticker on my door. My next door neighbor, Nelson had accepted the package for me and luckily was home and gave it to me right away. It was fairly heavy and I had not ordered anything nor was I expecting a delivery.
I ripped open the carton and this was inside:

A huge reusable Aldi tote bag that I have coveted! As I pulled the tote out of the box, it was filled with goodies! A bag of Hazelnut Coffee, a box of Orange, Passion Fruit & Jasmine Green Tea, Deluxe Glazed Pecans, Milk Chocolate Caramels, Dark Chocolate Coated Butter Cookies & Chocolate Crisp Bars (which I had debated on buying!)...and a jar of Strawberry Fruit Spread. There was a "thank you" note attached for my participation of the in-home study!! All I can say is WOW!!! As Winnie said...I am so spoiled now for any future focus panels!
Up-date: I emailed Emily (who conducted the study) to thank her for the gift package and she responded today saying she was happy I received it. In my email I had written that if she needed any more assistance or feedback from me, all she had to do was ask. She did. She asked a favor of me...to take a photo of the area in my building that holds the weekly sales circulars. She could use it for a meeting tomorrow morning. I was more than happy to oblige.
No comments:
Post a Comment